Designer Jewellery

Information : Customer Comments

Here are a few comments from customers. Many thanks for all your encouragement and support.

The earrings arrived safely yesterday, and are perfect! I am looking forward to wearing them tonight.

Thank you also for the invitation to the Winchester exhibition, and we hope to see you there.

Jane Denny, Newbury, Berkshire

I received your swirl pendant yesterday - its lovely and goes beautifully with the ear rings! Thanks so much for all your help at Art in Action.

LT, Ealing, London

Necklace received safe and sound and looks brilliant.Thank you

Roger B, Godstone, Surrey

Just to let you know that cufflinks have arrived safely and I'm really pleased with them and they'll make a great present for my husband's birthday!

Antonia Sim, Kirtlington, Oxfordshire

Thank you for sending the ring. It arrived today, just in time for our 35th wedding anniversary. Its my husbands present for me and we will celebrate on Sunday/Monday.

The ring fits perfect and I love it!!

Evelyn Klein, Kenley, Surrey

Received earrings Sat am, they are a perfect size for me and complement the necklace beatifully, we went out for Sunday lunch with friends today and I wore them all together for the first time. Thank you so much for your trouble in making them quickly.

Jo Michie, Christchurch, Dorset

Wow! The pendant arrived as promised yesterday. I wrapped it up and gave it to Dominique in the evening on her return from work - she was delighted!

The work is both timeless and contemporary (you can quote me on that!). Something must be going well for you then, for the inspiration to flow true.

My warmest wishes for a continuing year of in-spiration to help you explore where that spiral piece came from.

Jonathan Robertson, Dundee
The pieces arrived safely yesterday and I am delighted with them. I send my Seasons greetings and also wish you a successful 2010.
MH, London
I have just received my exquisite necklace. (I was away last week and so only got it when i returned home yesterday). I am delighted with it and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for creating such wonderful pieces.
Victoria Bell, Bridlington, Yorkshire
Everything arrived safe and sound, and quickly. Really delighted with them all (in fact wearing the new earrings and matching necklace as I write!). Looking forward to seeing Patrick open the cufflinks!
EH, Richmond-Upon-Thames
The ring arrived safely in my college pigeon hole. It's beautiful and really glows - the inner gold completely modifies the colour of the silver on the front. I'm sure that my wife will like it - it will be 'presented' to her during the weekend of the 11th November. I hope everything continues to go well for you and thank you for your impeccable response to my commission.
Ring arrived on Saturday, looks beautiful and fits perfectly! I am looking forward to receiving many compliments as I already have had previously with your spiral ring and necklace.
Helen Davies, Twyford, Berkshire
The earrings arrived safely when expected. They are just right! Thank you so much!. I'm thoroughly enjoying wearing them.
TC, Caversham, Reading
We were away for the weekend ... and got back to find the necklace waiting for us - a present for my wife's 50th birthday. Of course, your work 'wears' well, in all senses of the word. I had the idea of the necklace from a while ago and was relieved to find how easy it was to order it, now that you have your new website - which looks and works a treat. Very easy to use and navigate and gives you a good idea of the appearance of the jewellery.
Thank you so much for my jewellery, it is beautiful & already has been worn & complimented on, twice
SS, West Wickham, Kent
I think itís stunning Ė Itís been a bit of a long haul, but thanks for staying with it with such patience, professionalism and clarity. She likes it very much.
SW, Aberdeen

© Daniela Dobesova 2014 all rights reserved
Solution Graphics